- Friday, January 8
- 8pm-11pm, doors open at 7:30pm
- The Exchange
- Featuring the musical stylings of Carl Johnson, the nust-see performer and wordsmith Pat Swan, Vancouver stand-up comedian Shawn Hall and guests from Regina's Combat Improv!
- Visual art, 50/50 draw, silent auction.
- Tickets are $15.00 at the door
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Arts Education Blender
Help this year's fourth year Arts Education students raise money for their P.L.A.C.E. trip by attending their blender this Friday!
2009-2010 Education Students' Society
- Education Students' Society
- Here is your current ESS Executive and Council. If you are interested in learning about a position and/or volunteering for a position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
President: Mark Regnier
VP of Academic and Professional Affairs: Hope Rudiak
VP of Communications: Tanya Tazzioli
VP of Finance: Lauren Lavoie
VP of Social: Randy Johnson
Secretary: Amber Lisoway
Elementary Ed Rep: Morgan Burns
Social Rep: Brooke Walker
STF Rep: Adrienne Decheif
STF Rep: Lionel Achsah
General Rep: Samantha Douglas
Mentorship Program Director, HOPE Rep, SUNTEP Rep, STF Rep (2), Social Rep, General Reps (3), ECEC Rep, Middle Years Rep, Secondary Rep, Music Ed Rep, Lounge Director, Arts Education Rep, Baccalaureat en Education Rep, BESS Rep